Y
U
M
I
N
about me
14 september
blogger since 2003
i'm a fan of super junior (: and also SS501 now!
my boyfriend is TAN GUAN HONG <3
Saturday, April 30 ( 2:37 AM )
WARNING: This entry contains 1309 words. Please read it if u have nothing better to do, and i'll suggest u to prepare some snacks before reading. =D
This week is so interesting :)
Yesterday was quite slack.. intended to go back home right after school to sleep.. haha.. I walked out of school.. and waited at the bus stop for my bus. Suddenly… opposite the road I saw 3 vj girls alighting a bus… I thought it wasn’t a surprise since our schools are so near.. we always see each other at this area… and then my 608 came… flagged for it.. before I boarded my bus… one of the vj girls waved to me. I looked carefully. Whoa!! It’s elma~~ haha.. beside her was Phyllis and Vanessa.. oh man but I flagged for the bus! Kinda embarrassing not to board it… so I boarded it in the end… but then I felt so silly… I felt so much like meeting them… so in the end I alighted at the next stop and took a bus back to tj… haha stupid right? But glad I did that… the girls waited for me outside the sch gate… was so excited to see them!! ^_^
Then we walked into tj.. and went to the hawker centre at the other side of the school to eat desserts… hehe. Then we chatted loh… quite nice catching up with each other… and update myself about s64 on goings.. haha :)
Today was even more interesting :) but then I really hated this morning. I hate francis tong!! Stupid bloody spot checks every morning.. treating us like some pri sch kids who need special discipline attention.. what is he trying to do.. if he’s trying to be irritating.. then he had achieved his aim. stupid fat ass potato.
But PE was worse. The biantai teacher, as usual, was trying out new biantai tricks to torture us again… those who cannot pass his biantai test had to do push-ups… kaoz.. do until my knees the skin tear off la.. coz the floor was too rough.. grr… then after that got running training… run 350m within 1 min 45 sec… walk 50m… then run 350m again… repeat that for 4 rounds… it’s damn tough la.. I cannot stop after I start running.. it’ll really kill me. In the end after the first round kunfeng wanted to go toilet… so I went with her since I need some slacking.. haha. Okay so we took our own sweet time slacking in the toilet… and by the time we went back.. they were doing their last round already… haha great! Then we joined in for the last round… muahaha.. we are a bunch of slackers =P but seriously… such trainings every week will really make us fit… but at the same time drain us of all our energy… damn sickening.. :(
Chem mock was so exciting.. haha… I don’t know why my hands were shaking the whole day.. drank too much coffee? Haha… then when I was pipetting the solution my pipette kept creating the “ tick tick tick tick tick ” sound with my conical flask coz my hands were shaking very badly.. haha.. I couldn’t even write properly =X my handwriting looked like little worms today…ahh… in the end I didn’t finish the calculations part… I was left with the last step when mrs chua kept shouting “ NUMBER 12!! IF U DON’T HAND IN YOUR WORK NOW I’LL MARK U DOWN BY ONE LEVEL!! “ hahaha okok so I just handed in my incomplete piece of work. Well done yumin. :)
Mrs chua took sooo long to debrief us on the mock.. I kept looking at my watch… hoping to go vj in time to watch the cheerleading for sports day… so after we were dismissed I rushed down to the toilet to change into my beloved vj PE attire and took the bus to vj.. hehe.. so happy!! But then… when I stepped into the gate… I saw that the last cheerleading performance was over!! What the hell!! I missed a great show~~ arghh… stupid mrs chua talk so slow~~ ~!@#$%^&* damn sian lar :( but nvm.. I was so glad I changed into vj attire… so I didn’t catch a lot of attention.. hehe… so I hanged around in the canteen and chatted with people like Janice.. Jackson and minning… then I went to our favourite V21 to slack and blow aircon with s64 girls.. wee~ I miss the AIRCON classrooms so much!!! And I miss the big white OHP screen… behind where pok changes into his PE attire like how superman changes into his suit in the telephone booth.. lolx :)
After the slacking we went back to watch the races… actually I think draco’s standard fell? They used to be the champion house… but now it seems like ursa is the best .. haha.. and lynx is just average… sian :( I think lynx didn’t do very well today.. but it’s okay.. hehe then we gathered in our houses for prize giving… hehe.. I felt like a Victorian again!! So fun to crash events openly and pretend to be a victorian… =P but I wasn’t alone.. I saw dawn!! Haha she was with house phoenix… after the prize giving ceremony was my favourite part!! College anthem~~ hehe ^_^ sang the anthem once again.. first time without the band.. haha.. I thought I would never get the chance to sing the anthem with the fellow victorians again.. hehe and it’s still as nice as ever~ :)
And then was mass dance~~ yeah!! Was totally high then.. don’t think many people can understand this kinda feeling.. haha.. anyway I was kinda surprised that I still remembered quite a lot of the “ I want you” dance.. ^_^ very happy worx!! Never dreamt that I could wear the vj shirt and dance the mass dance again.. hehe but it came true~ anyway in the middle of the mass dancing jeslyn called to say that she reached already… so me and siew ming went to meet her at the gate and we joined in the mass dance together.. haha... I heard someone kept shouting for me.. I looked around and couldn’t see who.. then I saw yinting waving frantically at me… haha sorry sorry!! She said she waved very long liao and I didn’t see… =P hehe.. paiseh ah.. ^_- we did vj cheer also.. and i saw xumao starting the vs cheer.. haha and so as usual the vs guys in that area ran to join him.. wah really envious of them.. for their great victorian spirit.. :) what do tjcians do when they hear somebody starting the tj cheer?
Okay.. after everything was over… I went straight to suntec to meet the 4IT peeps.. I went off first becoz jacq still had something to attend to in school.. so omg I was the freaking first person to reach pizza hut.. so I walked around the fountain hoping to see a single soul I know.. but then in the end I waited for around 20 mins before I saw peifen coming.. haha.. the rest came shortly after.. phew.. anyway the gathering wasn’t as boring as we thought it’ll be.. after all the eating and chatting we all waited for yew boon and henry to come.. okay they arrived at 10+… haha so early hor :) then we went up to the roadside there to cut the bday cakes for jacq.. yew boon and henry coz pizza hut was closing already.. haha. Followed by mass HP photo taking session.. ^_^ fooled around until around 11pm before going home.. then dave and henry “escorted” me home.. muahaha! I feel so honoured :) hey.. when I reached home it was near midnight already.. not safe for a girl to go home by herself.. hehe. and dave is my neighbour.. so it’s very convenient for him to send me home.. hahaha :) anyway.. thanks to the 2 guys!
tagboard
links

Alaric
Cassandra
Charissa
Chiki
Ching Kai
Chun Kiat
Clara
Darren
Edelina
Elke
Esther
Fujing
Hanbing
Integrity
Isabella
Jasmine
Jesmine
Jielong
Jiening
Jieying
Joel
Junxiang
Junying
Justina
Leonard
Li Juan
Liyi
Li Yuan
Lynnette
Mavis
Meiqi
Michel
Nadiah
Owen
Peifen
Qiyun
Rachel
Rebekah
Richie
Samartha
Samantha
Shining
Siew Ming
Sok Han
Sylvia
Teck Chuan
Terry
Tricia
Valerie
Wanling
Weifeng
Wilber
Xue Jiao
Yitien
Yong Bin
Yong Sen
Yvonne
Yuwen
Yuxin
Zhi Wen
Zhong Min
Zhong Yu
credits
designer DancingSheep
archives